Previous Exhibitions (since 2000)
Hank has traveled extensively and this has great influence on his art. Born and raised in the USA he has lived his artistic life in 20 different cities and towns across five different countries.
Through the 1970’s Hank exhibited extensively through the South-western USA including Los Angles, Phoenix, Scottsdale and San Francisco. In 1979 he visited Sydney and exhibited with several other Australian artists in Sydney. During the 1980’s he exhibited in Montreal, Canada.
In 1986 Hank immigrated permanently to Australia. He has lived and worked in both Sydney and rural Southern Highlands area of NSW for over 15 years. During that time he took part in numerous one and group person exhibitions in Sydney, Bowral, Goulburn and in the greater Upper Lachlan Shire region.
More recently he has moved to Bathurst and then Orange in Central NSW where he continues to exhibit.
The following is a list of single and joint art exhibitions that Hank has been part of since the year 2000.
Please click through the link to learn more about Hank’s upcoming art exhibitions.
Art Exhibitions and Shows
- Candy’s Gallery, 29 Belgrave Manly, Manly NSW March 2000.
- Tuggeranong Arts Centre, Cnr Reed & Cowlishaw Sts Tuggeranong, April/May 2000.
- Goulburn Club, 19 Market Street, Goulburn, NSW, November 2004.
- “Aperitif”, Sydney Town Art Gallery, 181 Lawson Street, Darlington, NSW Sydney, May till June 2005, (group show).
- ”The Scenic Route”, Sydney Town Art Gallery, 181 Lawson Street, Darlington, NSW Sydney, September through October 2005, (two person show).
- “A Taste of Nougat”, Sydney Town Art Gallery, 181 Lawson Street, Darlington, NSW Sydney, December through January 2006, (group show).
- “Celebrating Mardi Gras”, Sydney Town Art Gallery, 181 Lawson Street, Darlington, NSW Sydney, February 2006.
- “Media Mixed, Crookwell Art Gallery, Crookwell, NSW, May 2006
- Giclée prints of Hank Spirek, CBD, Goulburn Street, Crookwell, August 2006
- Original works, Cloverleigh Art Space, Grabben Gullen Road, Crookwell, October 27, 28 and 29, 2006
- ‘Back a Bushie’ exhibition and auction, Crookwell NSW, March 2007.
- ‘1st. 40 of the best Community Trust’ charity exhibition auction, Crookwell NSW, September 2008.
- ‘2nd. 40 of the Best Community Trust’ charity exhibition and auction, Crookwell NSW, April 2010.
- Solo exhibition, “Reflections”, Tap Gallery Darlinghurst NSW, October 3 through October 8 2011.
- Solo exhibition, “On the Face of it and other body parts”, Salerno Gallery 70 Glebe Point Road, Glebe. November 5 through November 24, 2012
- Solo exhibition, ‘A Lot of Faces’, Goulburn Club, Goulburn NSW. June 13 through July 25, 2013.
- Two person exhibition (Catherine Ward), ‘In Search of the Sublime’, Salerno Gallery, 70 Glebe Point Road, Glebe. November 2013.
- ‘After Rembrandt’, Milk Factory Gallery Bowral, June 2014.
- “All in The Family” at the Tap Gallery, Darlinghurst November 2014.
- “Feathers and All”, The Milk Factory Gallery, Bowral, All of June 2015.
- Father and Daughter – “Feathers and Threads”, at the Gauge Gallery 68 Glebe Point road, Glebe. November 16 through December 6, 2015.
- CCC group “Mixed Dozen”, at ‘The Barracks’ 2b Peisley Street Orange NSW, October 13 through October 21, 2018.
- Orange Art Society “Artists of the Month” exhibition. March 8 through April 10, 2020.